• Fellow Couchsurfers, I will be arriving in Nairobi to do some volunteer work late March for about 6 weeks. Looking for new friends to show me around and hang out with! I'm new to 'couchsurfing' but my friends rave that the best way to see a country is with the people that live there or other like minded travellers! Hope to hear from you's! Tnx.
    Private_message
    Hi Amy Roesner
    you are most welcome to Nairobi, yes i will show around and the beauty of Nairobi, just take a look of my profile and if you like let me know.
    I can also host you as long as you want even those 6 weeks or i can for you the cheap apartment, yes the best way to see a country is the people that live there , and i will be there for you. thank you and hope to hear from you.
    regards
    Anderson.
    Private_message
    hey hi Amy nice to hear from you my names are selvin i live and work In Nairobi and i would be honored to show you around when you come.... actually there is a lot for you to see and learn form the local people....karibu(welcome in kiswahili) what organisation will you be working with? cheers looking forward to hear from you.
    Private_message
    Hi Amy.lovely to hear that and you most welcome to Kenya.Am a student at Kenyatta university which is among the top universities in Africa and Kenya.It will be a very big honor to help you touring our tourism attractions and destinations within our city and within the country as a whole.Kindly long to hear a positive reply from you soon.Take care and be blessed
    Private_message
    hi amy,first of all KARIBU SANA NAIROBI(WELLCOME TO NAIROBI),this is a nice place to hang around if you land anytime from now you can holla and it can be my great pleasure to show around,from nice clubs,natural places,feel free whenever you get time,be blessed.
    Private_message
    Welcome Amy,

Yes nairobi is great place just that you have to be careful due to election time. Do get in touch when you arrive or if you like i work at airport and can meet you. I fly out on 15 march to usa and back on 08 april. If you coming b4 those dates let me know...email rafiqsumar@yahoo.com.....
    Private_message
    am one of your new friends and am waiting to meet you when you come to Nairobi.
    Private_message
    "Karibu Nairobi" it means welcome to Nairobi,looking 4ward to meet yah! inbox brayantsuchi@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Hey Amy,Nairobi is the place where all fun is!Let keep contacts on ephkariuki@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Welcome to Kenya anytime.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.