• HAPPY 2013 world citizens!

Welcome to Nairobi CS 2013! 2012 was a year that saw CS in Nairobi be revived after being in hibernation for some time. So lets keep the spirit flying in 2013.

It's time to get together and share Christmas / NYE stories / resolutions (or not) and meet GREAT COUCHSURFERS!

So come this Friday 18th January from 8pm to Fiesta at Chester House
    PLEASE RSVP - as we need to know who to expect.

http://fiestarestaurants.kbo.co.ke/

The email link will assist with directions. Ask the bar staff where we are if you can't find us.
    Hope to see you there and kick of 2013 CS in great spirits

Celia
    Private_message
    Happy new year,i will be there too!
    Private_message
    Hope to see you guy for the first time
    Private_message
    Great guys. Welcome Joely as a first timer to our CS meetings. YAY!
    Private_message
    thats nice i would love to attend my first cs meeting!
    Private_message
    all show up...count me in.
    Private_message
    i cant wait to be there
    Private_message
    Hey Jason. I will see if my friend Tracey (a CS friend) is coming as she lives in Langatta and she might be of assistance. It is always great to have someone to come with.
    Private_message
    Awesome!!! am so looking forward to seeing you all!!!
    Private_message
    Happy new year sweeries, I will be there, tho' I will arrive late after my class........
    Private_message
    I have so many granma stories to share with ya'll and looking forward to meeting all newbies as well as oldies
    Private_message
    Hi everybody!
    I will also come!

See you friday!
    Private_message
    It will be awesome to see everyone on Friday. Thanks Tracey for being an ambassador and looking out for Jason. I didn't mean you had to come, I just thought you could assist with directions etc, but if you feel you must come then I am super happy about that :-)

Welcome welcome welcome everyone!!
    Private_message
    Great everyone! See you there. Karibuni Sana!
    Private_message
    Thanks for a great night out Nairobi CSfers and our wonderful guests! I hope you all had fun. It was great to see all the newcomers as well as the regular crew.

Keep shining. Have a great week. Hope to see you next time.

Amani

Celia
    Private_message
    Twas a Blast..Great work!
    Private_message
    I think is a good experience for people like me for the first time in the Dance floor
    Thank you guy for the good company and time together
    Private_message
    Great people, great venue...CS Nairobi group rocks!....Let's gear up for camping!!
    Private_message
    @ Afri-Hippie - venue not yet decided bro...please pour in your ideas...
    Private_message
    This one is a good idear too Gaurav i this can be the best oppn

OLOLOSOKUAN vilage

Location: We are located on the Northern side of the famous Ngong Hills along Ngong-Suswa Road in Kimuka Village past Kibiko on your way to Maasailand. It's on top of Kedong Escarpmaent overlooking the Great Rift Valley. Its only 5Kms from Ngong town. can do this around ngong hils
    Private_message
    Hallo great pple. was just thinking too loud....... its evident we all love bear meat and music. Why dont we organise something for olle-pollos maybe for the choma, beer and other activities on a wkend afternoon as we organise for major events!!? it will help do away with monotony of fiesta every friday. Ofcourse I know Jeal and Ajay are working on a wild camp which will summarise everything. Mine is just an appettizer.
    Private_message
    damn, i will miss this one too, i keep missing all the CF meetings, this friday i will be away till sunday. hope you guys have a lot of fun and come up with great ideas on how we can keep CF Kenya alive and fun fun fun

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.