• Hello Friends!

Great reviews have followed about the weekend trip to Naivasha over the last weekened. Can't wait for the pictures though!

As we are fast approaching the weekend, it's time to get together for another hang-out session this Friday.

Location :- Chester House, along Koinange Street, 4th Floor in town.

The scheduled time is 19:30 hours onwards and the meeting goes on until about 10:30 p.m.Most of us would still be recuperating from the Valentine's hangover on Friday evening for which I suggest we can go out to a nice place in Westlands for some dance and drinks. Come along and get to know the fellow CSfers, meet some amazing people traveling to Nairobi and do bring in new people to introduce them to this amazing concept.

Looking forward to see you all!

Best Regards,
    Gaurav Marwaha a.k.a. Mickey
    CS Nairobi Group
    0727338400 / gauravmarwah_84@hotmail.com
    Private_message
    i would like to join ad make more friends, how can i join
    Private_message
    I hope you don't mind me crashing
    Private_message
    Hello Cess and Nick...you are most welcome to join the group on Friday!...looking forward to see you guys!
    Private_message
    Hey Gaurav. Thanks for organising this! You are a champ. Cess and Nick, - looking forward to meeting you. I am going to bring some friendss - they are not CS but are lovely. I hope that is OK? One has met some CSfers at Samia's going away party in Gigiri

See you on Friday.

Celia
    Private_message
    yes Gaurav i think i will be there am a new Cs and i would like to learn more
    Private_message
    am looking forward to meeting u all...
    Private_message
    CS Meeting - Friday, 22 February in Fiesta, 4th floor - 8:00 pm onwards...

Best Regards,
    Gaurav Marwaha
    CS Nairobi Group
    Private_message
    Habari Friends!

After a successful elections, it's time to get together again in the same desginated venue for the CS hangout in Chester House, 4th floor on Friday, 08 March starting 8 p.m. onwards.

Do bring along your friends and visitors to be a part of the group. Here is a link for directions to the place:- http://www.chesterhouse.co.ke/location/

See you all in Fiesta!

Best Regards,
    Gaurav Marwaha
    CS Nairobi Group
    0727-338400
    Private_message
    Hi Gaurav,

Thank you so much for kind hospitality. Such a fantastic company.

Thanks, Best regs, Subra

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.