• Hello Friends!

I am planning to trek Mount Kenya during the Easter Holidays, which starts from March 29, 2013. I am looking at a time frame of five days (29 Mar - 02 April) for the entire trip. I have been advised by one of my friends Ajay (and my fellow companion to the trip) to trek through Naromoru side of the Mount Kenya National park. This will allow us to accompalish the mission of reaching upto the summit within three days.

I hereby invite all my fellow CSfers, travelers and friends to join us for this once in a lifetime experience. If you have already achieved the great feat of conquering the summit, I would kindly request you to assist us with planning the trek. Remember friends, this is a great opportunity to challenge your limits and try to achieve something you will remember and cherish for the rest of your lives. This is even my first time so I can't comment much. I look forward to your esteemed response!

Best Regards,
    Gaurav Marwaha
    CS Nairobi Group
    Private_message
    Great Susan...let's stay in touch my contact number is 0727338400...more details will follow!

Best Regards,
    Gaurav
    Private_message
    Good going Mickey!

Count me in plus one....am looking forward to seeing you all on Friday for the plans, this comes at perfect timing and I'd love to be part of this awesome experience......Ajay better be well organized! :-p
    Private_message
    Hello!
    I would love to learn more about this- I don't think I quite have the climbing skills but my boyfriend was a mountain guide in Alaska and he may be interested if we are still in Kenya then :)

Thanks,
    Aria
    Private_message
    wow, enjoy...challenging.
    Private_message
    would love to..any charges?
    Private_message
    Ajay, Amir and Regina - glad to know that you guys are in....Jason, we would love to have you as a part of our team!...let's meet tomorrow in Fiesta to discuss more on this....Ajay, please start the arrangements for all the stuff required for the trek!

Aria, we will post more on the trekking event as we move forward with the arrangements and the number of team members....It would be great if you guys are still around during the Easter break....Will thx for the info bro, will definitely let you know if we need assistance...Afri bro!! - thx fr the post - will u b joining us?

Thanks fr ur posts...watch this space for more info!

Best Regards,
    Gaurav Marwaha
    CS Nairobi Group

P.S. We are meeting in Fiesta tomorrow for the CS meeting from 8 p.m. onwards - see u there!
    Private_message
    Would like to join but have to work on 2nd - when do you plan to come back?
    Private_message
    Hi Marah...It's supposed to be a 4-day event...We will finalize the itinerary for the trip this weekend and it will be posted on this forum on Monday...

Best Regards,
    Gaurav
    Private_message
    Nice one am in Malindi but would love to join you guys. Keep me posted
    Private_message
    Ajay thanks a lot for the information brother....!!
    Private_message
    Hello Dan and Naomi....welcome to the discussion!...stay in touch with this space for more info!

Best Regards,
    Gaurav
    Private_message
    Hello ,i am guide to mount kenya and Kilimanjaro ,may be i can help you plan your trekking trip? see my website at www.trekmountkenya.com
    look forward to hear from you ,
    kind regards
    Ben.
    Private_message
    When is the trip would love to join and when how much is one to pay apart from the personal expenses
    Private_message
    I am in Malindi and been debating where to travel to or do over the season since am planning to take some time off from work. Please keep me posted and be sure to see me part of the team
    Private_message
    Dear Gaurav - I walked to Lenana peak February 2012 through the Narumoro route, also took us three days, or more exact 2,5 , I stayed in Meru for 9 months as a volunteer secondary school teacher, I might be able to help you out or give you some advice, just let me know :)
    Private_message
    I would like to join in. How can I get more info?
    Private_message
    count me in...i will join you
    Private_message
    Am a mountain guide and I can help you on this.
    you can book me through the toppling email. adds.mtkeniaguide@gmail.com
    Private_message
    check out our various packages concerning mt kenya at eastafricaconnectsafaris.com
    Private_message
    hi all,

whats the latest news? If the trek is on from Friday to Monday I'd be in :)

best,
    marah
    Private_message
    Hi Friends,

Hope all you guys are keeping well.

Please confirm your participation for the trek so that we know the size of our team for the trek. you can p.m. me to confirm your participation and also get in touch with me on 0727-338400 or gauravmarwah_84@hotmail.com.

Best Regards,
    Gaurav
    Private_message
    URGENT NOTICE

Friends,

After discussions with my friends and some tour operators, I have been advised that trekking Mt. Kenya in March is not advisable because of the long rain season. But the trek is still possible with lots of mist, fog and water. Your feedback is required.

Regards,
    Gaurav
    Private_message
    Yes though the long rains are near ,the trek can be possible,but there are the routes you should not use ,like Naro Moru and Chogoria,very very wet ,Naro Moru has Boggyparts ,better use Sirimon -Sirimon.
    who is the guide of the team? i think i can be?
    thanks ,
    Ben.
    Private_message
    mmm, sounds challenging, let's go to the beach! jeje, that one i can, the trekking i can't :(
    Private_message
    For those still interested, Black hammond has an offer . I am going with them. They have an ad on OLX website
    Private_message
    Work as full time real estate agent and also stay at Kasarani area.At the moment we have vacant rooms near ICIPE and Safari park gardens and roysambo ranging from 16k-25k.For more details please send me an email to my inbox here
    Thanks and regards
    Private_message
    Hi guys is this trip still on I would like to be counted in,,,
    Private_message
    Hi

Do someone want to join me next week?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.