• Hello guys, im from mauritius, 23years. Planning to visit east africa from 01march to 11march, approx 10days. will be travelling alone and would definitely enjoy some company. I would like to do a safari tour in kenya, then to tanzania aswell. not enough time to do the climbing of mt kilimanjaro unfortunately. and planning to end in zanzibar for some beach holidays and visit stone town etc. If anyone is keen to accompany we could try to work an itinerary out. contact me via private msg or on facebook. Thanks. https://www.facebook.com/dhillon.tatur
    Private_message
    hi are you already hooked up with an operator to guide you/
    Private_message
    no nothing yet, wants to find someone who will accompany me first because i dnt know nothing about kenya, it will be my first time.
    Private_message
    Hi Dhillon,
    We can organize a memorable Kenya and Tanzania safari for you.
    Kindly visit our site www.beyondtoursafaris.com and feel free to contact us at info@beyondsafaris.com

Kassim.
    Private_message
    Hi Dhillion,

Nice to travel to Kenya but would work with mid or end of March, not that we expect anything from the elections earlier in the same month, but things get sluggishly slow during the elections.

GodSpeed and enjoy yourself when here, if a FUNtastic place :)

Ciao ciao, Afri
    Private_message
    yes you are very much welcome you will let me know when are you coming ok/
    Private_message
    hey dhillon pliz stay in touch when u get to kenya

Private_message
    Hi Dhillon,
    My p,an to visit Kenya 23rd march 13 I would like to visit Tanzania as well. If possible please change your schedule I will be happy to travel with you. It will be better to share our expressive.
    Thanks
    Mubarak
    majunjua@hotmail.com
    Private_message
    Hi Dhillon,
    Thank you very much for choosing our country as your holiday destination point, welcome to Kenya, i will be very happy to host you here in Nairobi in case you need any.
    For the safari, i will recommend you our travel agency called ADVENTURE DRAGON SAFARIS
    You can inquire through info@adventuredragonsafaris.com
    Feel free to email me back.

Cheers,

Francis.

Mobile: +254724207698
    Private_message
    Hi Dlillon
    you are most welcome to Nairobi Kenya, yes i will host you to my place as we plan your trip, just take a look of my profile and if you like let me know thank you.
    regards
    Anderson.
    Private_message
    MY NAME IS BONI FROM ARUSHA IM ARTIST SIGN AND I DEAL WITH DRAWING AND PAINTING IN THE STREETS.I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN WITH YOU IN YOUR JOURNEY.PLEASE JOIN WITH ME

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.