• Hello,

I will be stopping in Nairobi for a couple of nights. Is there anyone who will be about on 1st March to meet for a drink/do some sightseeing?

Thanks

Claire
    Private_message
    welcome to Nairobi and wish to you so nice time. i'll be free in that time if u mind to take drink and do some sightseeing
    Private_message
    Hae thea, call me we meet for a drink 0723972170
    Private_message
    Hi Clare,

Welcome to kenya. I work at the airport , so call me and i could meet you there or show you around too, take you to giraffee and elephant center.
    0733 73 60 80. Rafiq
    Private_message
    On a Friday try Brew-bistro or/and Mercury -ABC place
    Private_message
    i will be around and free.willing to meet u..my no. +254723953329
    Private_message
    hi Clare
    you are most welcome to Nairobi, yes i will be free and i can also host you just take a look of my profile and if you like it let me know thank you hope to see you soon
    regards
    Andesron
    Private_message
    yap wil like to meet for adrink let me know.
    Private_message
    some relaxation perhaps ?coz i guess u will be so tired ,i offer professional massage and body treatments .....n u cud have also maybe have ur hair done ,check me up 0713478053 .
    Private_message
    yap....let me know when around...0723002074 is my number

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.