• Hello I will spend some days betwenn march and april in Nbo and would be pleased to meet some Nairobians which could guide me their town.
    Private_message
    Jambo!
    Welcome to Nairobi...where we are always happy and privileged to have visitors in our great Nation.
    Karibu.
    Private_message
    Hi Dhoruba
    Welcome to our beautiful country Kenya.we glad you've taken your time to come and visit our exciting lively city.we very ready to help you tour around Nairobi and other attractive places around our country.please visit our webite:www.travelhousetours.com and then you can contact us through our Email:info@travelhousetours.com.feel free anytime.thank you and once again welcome to Kenya.
    Regards
    Gracie
    Private_message
    Sure, get back to me, I will appreciate helping you in town.

Isaac.
    Private_message
    Yes Mr Dhoruba you are most welcome to Nairobi am here and i can guide you in Nairobi .
    Private_message
    y not jst contact me 0724584373

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.