• Hey guys!

Just found out that I have been asigned Kenia as my placement destination for my fellowship at Kiva. (So happy about it!!!!!!!!!)

I ll be living in Nairobi for 4 months from Febraury 2013 onwards and I ve got no clue where to stay! Any ideas???????????

I d also love to hang out with any of you and get to know the local culture or learn Swahili!

Lots of love from Colombia,

Felipe
    Private_message
    Best place to stay is somewhere near your work place... But if you are a nature lover and love quite areas i would suggest garden estate, muthaiga, thome or ridgeways (Affordable). But if you like to party at night then westlands is your go to place.

All in all, hope you have a great time.
    Private_message
    Hello Felipe,

You are most welcome to Kenya.Kenyans are very friendly and willing to help where they always can so please feel at home when you here.Enjoy yourself and learn as much as you can from the locals here.Well I have been looking for two house mates for the last one month and I am hoping that you will be one.I have a three bedroom massionette in Nairobi South C.Fully furnished rooms,kitchen and living room.Two bathrooms and own back yard/garden.I can send you more details if you are interested.

I will be glad to have you as a house mate and learn something from you and about Colombia

Cheers!
    Kelvin.
    Private_message
    hey there u r welcomed to kenya and i can show u bit of nairobi life
    Private_message
    Hola Felipe!

Great that you're coming over!

Westlands is a great place to stay, very central with great bars and restaurants.

Happy to meet up!

K
    Private_message
    welcome to Kenya...if you wanna be out for camping weekends and drink the landscape out hook me up when you come..we do weekends out with friends
    Private_message
    Hey Felipe,

I think the best place to live would be based on where your office will be. Though as suggested,Westlands and Nairobi West heading to Lang'ata are great if you are looking out to where the real party life is. The group also has several meetings and you can keep posted through joining the CS Nairobi group on Facebook.

All the best with your plans.
    Private_message
    hey felipe,
    cool that you stay in Nairobi. I will also live in Nairobi for 6 month. My arrival date will be around the 01/31/2013. Would appreciate to meet you guys.

cheers
    Michael
    Private_message
    For a coffee or drink when shit hits the fun (it happens lots here :) ...call me up. Enjoy
    Private_message
    I have a place in ongata rongai so let me know what you think

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.