• Hey guys, my name is Dan Berlin and I am visiting Nairobi for around 1 week performing magic in schools etc. for charity reasons. I also LOVE Party so whats the best place without electro music going out on the weekend? Who wanna join and see some nightclub magic? :-)

www.Dan-Berlin.com
    Private_message
    I wonna join you and probably show you the African Magic too hahahaha!
    Private_message
    hey Dan. You rock. Thanks for lighting up the room just by being there! It was great to meet you and you brought a new energy to the CS meeting last night with the magic tricks!! Keep shining!!
    Private_message
    Hi Dan,
    I am a teacher and would love to invite ou for a performance at the school.
    fun for the little ones too.
    please get in touch at 0733 706618.
    would really appreciate it.
    take care
    Tini
    Private_message
    Upto now i still cant figure out where that cigarette disappeared to!
    Dan u need to explain all that lol!
    Private_message
    Dan, you are amazing brother...We will never forget the amazing magical performance in the CS meeting. Wish you all the best for your future endeavors and see you soon!

Best Regards,
    Gaurav
    Private_message
    Yes Mr Dan you are most welcome to Nairobi
    Private_message
    Hi Dan,

Sounds like you will be having fun so far :) Call up for a drink sometime when in Nairobi...

Danke!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.