• Hi all!
    i booked a flight on 6 march to nairobi and i will be in east africa until 21 March and im looking for more interesting people hwo can join me on this trip we can save some money when we share the cost of the safari trip and ofcourse the more poeple we have the more fun we get ..if interested please inbox me
    thank you !
    Private_message
    Hi Mohamed,
    Thank you very much for choosing our country as one of your holiday point, welcome to Kenya. i will be ready to host you in my house here in Nairobi and and make you enjoy good hospitality with me.
    For the safari, i work in a travel agency with daily group joining safari to various parks and game reserves. ADVENTURE DRAGON SAFARIS. this will be cheaper and your budget friendly.

Cheers,

Francis

Mobile: +254724207698
    Private_message
    Sounds nice :)...depending on days, i have some friends who would join in a night or so.
    Karibu

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.