• Hi all!

I have my brother here visiting me and he wants to go to Amboseli Nationalpark for a couple of days next week. Does anyone know about a good safari company that arrange scheduled group safaris and have daily/weekly departures?

Thanks!
    Private_message
    hello this is express vacation tour and we deal with safaris,itinerary planing and we have hosted alot of groups here in our country and i can be able to guide and take him to amboseli
    Private_message
    for more information you can call us on 0727688133,0710259353 or send an email on expressvtours@gmail.com also visit our website www.expressvacationtours.co.ke
    Private_message
    Thank you Maria. I am in a tour and travel company we do safaris daily even to mara and our rates are so accommodating. we are called Kairi tours and safaris for more information contact me through: pewambe@gmail.com and we also give free rooms for our visitors.
    Private_message
    Sure there is one budget yet effective one i know im sending you the details.
    Private_message
    Please contact info@expressvacationtours.co.ke or call them on +254(20) 2044744 and they will give you the very best of rates
    Private_message
    hi Maria i know a good company that can take you to amboselli national park, you can contact me on 0724914104
    Private_message
    leaving for a nite at Tsavo E on Saturday morning if u guys want company driving down

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.