• Hi all,
    I'm looking for a car to rent for weekends. But whenever i ask for the price, they all charge me double. Who can help me to find one with a reasonable price? The type of the car doesnt matter. cheapest is the best :)
    Private_message
    Hi,where are you renting from?
    Private_message
    mmm, i'd have also interest, let me know where and how if someone knows, thank u
    Private_message
    it should cost you about 3000ksh per day.go with a local so they dont overcharge you.if you are hiring in westlands it will cost you more since its an 'uptown'.get a local to help you choose
    Private_message
    Which kind of a car do you need? (Model) and for how long, distance to be covered?
    Private_message
    i'm planing to go to Hell's Gate and Longonot for the weekend. another weekend i may go somewhere else. So I dont mind the type of the car, brand,model... Cars like Toyota Fielder, NZE, Corolla, Vitz will work for me i guess. I'll rent the car couple of times for the weekends before I go back to Turkey. Because I'm working during the weekdays.
    Private_message
    emrah welcome to kenya,if you need a cheap car you can let me i have alot budddies who deal with rental cars at reasonable prices.

Private_message
    Jambo Boni,

I'm in Kenya since November 19th but couldnt find any chance to see around. anyway, can you ask them about the cars for me? thnx in advance..
    Private_message
    Isabilas, i'm good, thnx.. your idea sounds good. reserve my seat and let me know the details :)
    Private_message
    Hey Emrah,

A saloon car should generally cost you between Kshs 3,000 and Kshs 3,500 for 24hrs. This should not be any more expensive than that. Depending on your location, the car company should bring the car to you with the requisite documents to sign.
    Private_message
    just give me a call i can organize for you a cheap one.My friend do car hire.
    Private_message
    thank you all for your attention. My plans for this weekend haschanged, i may not need a car yet but next weekend. So next week I'll get in touch again.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.