• Hi everybody! A room is available in a shared house in Westlands from the 1st of April.

The room is nice, on the 2nd floor, with a private bathroom and a balcony with flowers. It is also furnished (shelves, table, chair, mattress). The rent is 32 000 KSH (including internet, cleaning of the house, laundry, guard, hot water etc.)

It's a big friendly house in a lovely and quite compound with a garden and various families and children playing and cycling around. The house is between ABC Plaza and Westlands Gate (for shopping). Public transport is also close, and it is easy to reach the city. There is also a public swimming pool where you can relax and chill out during the weekend, a 5 minute walk from home. We also have a big sitting room and big kitchen, with a terrace to do barbecue.

At the moment, we are 5 people in the house between 20 and 30 years old and from different countries (USA, Germany, Switzerland, UK). Some are journalists, some work with refugees and others do internships for NGOs or Kenyan Institutions. There is a great atmosphere in the house, we like to have dinner together, go out in the Westlands bars during the weekend, go to Toi Market and do some expeditions out of the city. We respect the private sphere as well :)

If you are interested, please inbox me :)
    Private_message
    I know the place,will tell my friends
    thank you.
    Private_message
    Hi,

I may be interested is it negotiable? My budget is between 25-30k.
    Private_message
    Hi Kieran, I rent the rooms in the house Joelle has been talking about. We have 2 rooms I think still going. 1 is for 28K, the other outside fo 30K, do you want to arrange to view? My contact is 0788 481742
    Amit

Private_message
    Hi Amit ! I am in Uganda till Sunday. lemme call you on Monday. Cheers !
    Private_message
    hallo i would like to meet you because you look intrestring

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.