• Hi everybody! I'm going to Nairobi for 3 months. If anybody would like to give me any tips or show me the city or meet for coffee it would be great! Thank you!
    Private_message
    cool you are welcome to my place just send official couch request
    Private_message
    hi rocio ai am a nairobian for many i know many places that you wont like to miss to see in nai,if you need any help you can let me know.....cheers and enjoy the sweet city in sun.
    Private_message
    Hello ,

You are most welcome to Nairobi .There are so many activity to be done here in Nairobi e.g visiting National park,animal orphanages ,volunteering ,Also Safaris where we take you all over Kenya to explore and see what nature can give. for more info ,contact ngracendungu@yahoo.com.I 'll be glad to meet you for coffee.
    regards.

Private_message
    Hi rocio Riva.welcome to Nairobi.I have a tour firm and i do understand tour and safaris..Have may place i can take you.
    feel free to contact me on +254720979034 or email eric@outboxtravels.com
    Private_message
    Hello Rocio,

Pleasure to know that you would be in the amazing land of Kenya!

Nairobi is a beautiful city with a great crowd. The Nairobi CS community is very vibrant and we do plan events most of the weekends. Another typical habit of the Nairobi Csfers is the weekly meeting, which is held in a beautiful restaurant in the city center. You can find more info about the activities and events on the facebook page here:- http://www.facebook.com/pages/CouchSurfing-Nairobi/414623851906523?ref=hl

You are most welcome to be a part of the vibrant CS Nairobi community.

Best Regards,
    Gaurav Marwaha
    CS Nairobi Group
    Private_message
    am ready to meet with you, welcome
    Private_message
    Hello Rocio,

Welcome to Kenya. Yeah i would like to show you around and if you want to do weekend getaways, camping and safaris too. You can always rely on our group of friends and always welcoming. You can contact me on (jkabiru@safiritoursafrica.com) www.safiritoursafrica.com
    Private_message
    Welcome to nairobi. Nairobians are very welcoming, accomodating/tive and also great business ventures. Everything could turn into business. Have a look at the options and get which suits you the most. I bet you try Guaravs suggestion its with pure couchsurfing interest and no business invloved. Karibu sana kenya much more fun awaits you. Isaac
    Private_message
    Welcome Kenya and make sure you visit Mombasa, Malindi to check it out indeed is a nice place
    Private_message
    welcome to Kenya. visit the Nairobi national park and the many amazing places in the city.
    Private_message
    Hi Rocio,
    welcome to kenya.i am ready to show you around our beautiful country kenya.please visit our website that is www.travelhousetours.com and drop me an email on info@travelhousetours.com.looking forward to meeting you.
    Regards,
    Gracie.
    Private_message
    Hey Racio - welcome to Nairobi - Kenya

I will be available to meet for coffee and may be more depending with my schedule - I will email you my contacts

Rgds

Sally
    Private_message
    Hi Racio...

Karibu sana Nairobi....Mine is to mention that there exists MCFpanairobi walking tours which has former street children offering a tour of the city of Nairobi for a minimal pay of $12 that goes to uplift their lives....Please think about it and get back to me if your interested.

Rgds
    Tito
    Private_message
    Welcome to Kenya..Shoot me a link via mzukaflani@yahoo.com.
    If interested that is..
    More Blessings Rovio.
    Enjoy!
    Private_message
    Welcome to Kenya.I work with an NGO offering IT skills for youths from informal settlement as Saturday i do coordinate youths in relation dancing, singing and acting. welcome to see the talents and hoping to shoot a movie.my email address is namoff2001@gmail.com.
    Private_message
    Rocio just Email me through: pewambe@gmail.com and we shall chat more and see the way forward
    Private_message
    would be intrested and also show you around
    Private_message
    I think this will be great time with kenyans
    welcom
    Private_message
    hello, Am Lydia and live in nairobi. i would be glad to meet for cofee or show you around when you are here.my email address is lydiasabina@yahoo.com or dial +254723871014 .Enjoy the rest of your week
    Private_message
    you are welcome...we can have a cup of coffee,drop me a mail melvinae@yahoo.com any time or call +254715735165...welcome to nairobi
    Private_message
    welcome to Nairobi and sure welcome for some coffee or a few drinks and may be some camping nights..Josiah Kabiru - +254 728 928 569
    Private_message
    i am in Nairobi..at the moment..working with IBM..if you wanna hang out..give me a buzz at +254788348123
    Private_message
    wow, thank you really to everybody, i discovered right now all these emails, i'll try to contact little by little.
    Greets,
    Rocio
    Private_message
    Hi That won't be a problem miss... just try to holla via email maybe we can arranged and help m you discover the best side of Africa.
    Private_message
    Thats good Rocio ,you are most welcome to Nairobi.
    Private_message
    Hi Rocios welcome to nairobi is the place where all fun is.im reachable on 0720578327
    Private_message
    Hahahaha all the best contacting all these people. Gosh watu wa Nairobi number ya simu na hata hamjuani :-)
    Private_message
    You are most welcome to Nairobi Kenya, i can show you the city, let me know if you like. thank
    Anderson
    Private_message
    yes i would love to take you for a tour round Nairobi my email jwalker306@excite.com feel free to contact me-Joseph
    Private_message
    hi Rocio i would definately be glad to show you around when i can and meet for coffee once in while during you visit....lets keep intouch and see how it goes....
    Private_message
    ey Rocio, if interested in good roasted meat Kenyan style (better known locally as "nyama choma") i will be at hand...
    Private_message
    Halloz Rocio,really will to take you around the city,enjoy nyama choma and as the sun sets we have a cup of coffee in one of the best outlets in town,kindly drop me a reply through my email,antonymuinde@gmail.com
    Private_message
    coffee sounds good or a beer............
    Private_message
    HELLO, MY NAME IS BONI FROM ARUSHA IM ARTIST SIGN AND I DEAL WITH DRAWING AND PAINTING IN THE STREETS.I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN WITH YOU IN YOUR JOURNEY.PLEASE JOIN WITH ME
    Private_message
    Make sure you visit Malindi. If you set in your workplan give me a call
    Private_message
    still in Kenya , welcome in kisumu , farnmatt@yahoo.co.uk
    Private_message
    hi am cliff am a civil engineer in kenya poly university college which is in nairobi cbd and am going for a long holiday so i will be free for the next three months, and i would be clad to show you around.
    Private_message
    Am john in nairobi you can get me on my email jonnny22003@yahoo.com
    Private_message
    Rocio,
    Make sure for Easter weekend you stop by the Prestige Plaza on Ngong Rd for some good Contemporary jazz music and some good gastronomy too..

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.