• Hi everyone, I am arriving in Nairobi next week and I will be an intern for 6 months.

I am looking for a furnished room in a shared flat with a friendly atmosphere. My budget is around 35-40k. I am easy-going and I love to hangout with my flatmates.

Any suggestions or offers are welcome!

Cheers,

Alberto Rodríguez
    Private_message
    Hi Alberto,
    Hope ur good karibu Kenya
    Feel free to contact me on my email then we see what can be done:-)
    qevsage@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Hi alberto kindly email me at lydiasabina@yahoo.com and we can talk about this, i have someone who has free room that could meet your budget
    Private_message
    Hi. Alberto I live in the cbd Nairobi city and we do hook visitors with rooms as we consider their interest and budget so i would urge you to get me through pewambe@gmail.com and we share more.
    Thank you.
    Private_message
    Hey alberto,

I have a spare room in South C,Nairobi.Very convenient,secure and homely.The room is fully furnished with a big bed,comfortable mattress,cosy pillows and warm duvets,airy with lots of natural light coming in too.

I live alone in a 3brm Massionette and would be great to have a house mate.I do host travellers and would definitely be an experience for you in meeting people and making friends.

The rent per month is 25K and covers maid service and all other amenities+free unlimited internet with WIFI.As for food we can always share the cost.I love cooking so you do not have to worry,you won't starve.

Call me on +254 736 775 489 or email me on kamau_kelvin@rocketmail.com.

Cheers!
    Kelvin
    Private_message
    get hold of me i can arrange for you one at a friendly fee
    Private_message
    I have a friend who is looking for a flat mate if interested let me know through inbox
    Private_message
    I suggest you stay at a couchsurfers place for a week, look around before you decide on a room. Can host you if necessary!
    Private_message
    Alberto just check on this site maybe it might help you. www.downtownbackpackers.co.ke
    Private_message
    hi am jaimee,i have been hosting for over 3years,my rooms are well furnished,clean and the environment is welcoming...i have availale rooms.you are most welcomed to my house and expecialy Nairobi kenya.my email address is jaimeenene@gmail.com

hope to hear from you soon.you are most welcomed
    Private_message
    Dear all, thank you for your good responses and tips!

I'm arriving this Wednesday in Nairobi, so I will check out all the offers I've seen so far from this day on.

Someone is already hosting me until I get a place, thanks for the ones that has offered me their places.

Hope to see you around!

Cheers!!
    Private_message
    ooh yes Alberto most welcome just write to me and i will tell you more there are more houses in my area and they are good
    Private_message
    Hello alberto
    Welcome to kenya,i have a nice idea where you can get a nice appartment around nairobi and clean enviroment.you can contact me at my email at (kevin.odera@yahoo.com) and all give you more information and nice places to stay for 6 months. WELCOME TO NAIROBI?
    Private_message
    Hello Alberto,
    My friend (male) is living in 2BHK very nice apartment, he is living in RIVER SIDE which is one of the best location in NAIROBI.
    He is paying 86000/- KSH per month.
    Please suggest if you are interested.
    Private_message
    Hallo
    I work an NGO which has a guest house for the visitors at a subsized fee though for its volunteers. The organisation can acommodate you at 12k per months which total to 72k. there is enough security and will access the offices of NGO and work with youths who are dancing, singing, acting, modelling and more other. welcome my email is namoff2001@gmail.com.
    Private_message
    hey alberto,
    Jaimee again...you are most welcomed to our beautiful country Kenya...i have other 6 guest/volunteers in my house who come from different country's,so you will not only meet Kenya's but meet people form all over the country...i definitely have extra space for you....my house is the place to be,email me and you'll definitely see that for your self.karibu Kenya. jaimeenene@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Welcome to our beautiful country Kenya. I can get u a friendly environment near Carnivore Restaurant for 2-3 months and fairly priced; n while u r here ul b able to get somewhere else for the rest of the period. If u r interested pls contact me on email:
    sallymaina12dec@gmail.com
    Private_message
    I can hook you up with a friend who is a staunch CSer she lives in Donholm if interested mail me mmaende@gmail.com
    Private_message
    Hi Alberto,
    I can see that you have more than enough offers, I hope that you get the most appropriate one for you.
    All I can say is karibu, welcome, bienvenido a Kenia.
    Private_message
    Hi alberto,my name is collins and i will really like to host youin my place i will charge you 1k per day if interested email me collymodo@yahoo.co.uk or call me 0724914104
    Private_message
    Hi Alberto, might I suggest you indicate where you will be working and that way the offers you could consider are those that that allow you easiest access to your the place of internship. Otherwise Karibu Kenya!
    Private_message
    Hi Alberto, my names are Steve Membo and am happy to hear that you are coming to Nairobi. I can assure you that I can arrange that for you and I hope that for sure you will love it and love Kenya too. It is good that you have even stated where your budget revolves around which am quite sure that will be well taken care of.
    Thank you and if there is any question then you are free to ask.
    You can get me on +254720905092 or stevemembo@yahoo.com
    Cheers,
    Steve Membo.
    Private_message
    Hi Alberto your budget is in what currency?
    Private_message
    hello would you like to be hosted in a guest house owned by a family.please let me know we run a school with my wife and if interested please let me know
    Private_message
    contact Judy on 0705184901 then you will have what you require without problems!
    you are welcome
    feel welcome, feel freeeeeeeeeee
    Private_message
    i run a tors and travel company called mephis tours and travel i have friends who can help you call me on this number my colleague called Steve 0725689910 my email josephnyamongo@yahoo.com,mephistourstravel@yahoo.com
    Private_message
    hi ALBERTO. welcome to kenya.i am, a realtor am also member of couch surfing.it will be tricky to get a furnished room at that rate.i am single and staying in one bed roomed flat in the east lands part of Nairobi.i would wish to give you an accommodation for free for those six months of your internship.kindly let me know if this will be convenient with you if not then i can always work out a plan for you.

kindly reach me on :0737470070 or 0723021699 or email me ndedsolomon@yahoo.com.
    cheers brother.
    Private_message
    hey hi Alberto... first of all welcome to nairobi a home away from home...I'm not writing to you because i have the room you are looking for but to welcome you and maybe when you are here for the 6 months we could meet and hung together... my rooms are in renovation and will not be in shape when you come though i would't mind hosting you....cheers
    Private_message
    i have a room chilled relaxed and you have your freedom security water all good clean hood call 0775834162

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.