• Hi everyone,

I'm planning to visit Kenya soon and I want to have informations about safaris and meeting locals. Easy informations, you might think. Yes but I have a special request: I want to avoid touristy safaris, I want to do activities with locals and meet the real masai tribe, I want to feel the real vibe of the country, I want to learn more about the Kenyan culture, I want to live like a real Kenyan during one week. Any advice?
    Private_message
    Hey! That sounds like a great idea, when are you planning to go to Kenya? I will be there February 13th to March 13th and am looking for the exact same thing, if our time overlaps maybe we can meet up? Let me know :)
    Private_message
    Hi Sabrina and Kiah,

The best way to interact with the culture is to couch surf. You can also go to the markets and interact with the people mostly the sellers- there are several in the city. You can also go to the villages to experience life the traditional way. To interact with the real Maasai culture that would most likely be on a safari to the Mara. Though there are several other places where there are Maasais. For places around Nairobi you may not need to use tour guides but it is entirely possible to do your trip by yourselves.

All the best in your travels.

Wangari.
    Private_message
    then you will have the best service from us. i will be able to give you the real Kenyan flavor, we have the local sites that we have good rapport with we have the best people around from the coast to the highlands without the usual stuff to show you around should you need more please get in touch, besides we also provide homestay services and thus promise you the real kenyan experience
    Private_message
    Kiah i understand ur needs, u want areal Kenyan lifestyle? live like a local and interact with them? here i am, i live in the real Nairobi Estate and free to take you around, talk with them and teach you our local languages. If interested please just have me an inbox will talk more, thank u. +254713138965.
    Private_message
    Hi Sabrina,
    Welcome to Kenya, it's very easy navigating around the diverse, various and varied around here. All you need is one TRUSTWORTHY local who'll show you the Q's & P's, out and about and you'll have a grandeur time most definitely worth the monies The weather is lustrous at this time apart from the scorching sun around noon to like maybe 3pm, besides that\s it's bliss. Enjoy your time around!!
    Private_message
    Welcome Kenya Sabrina and I do understand your feel especially as a traveler. Advice the best thing is just ask which places are ideal for you to visit, hook up with some Csers am sure you can get someone willing to show you around.
    I know it is costly for tourists especially touristic place but if you get someone local you can bargain

Enjoy Kenya in case you time visit other town outside Nairobi to like Nakuru, Eldoret, Mombasa and Lamu
    Private_message
    Hi ,would you like to visit maasailand?
    Private_message
    Karibu sana kenya/Nairobi
    Private_message
    Hi Sabrina,
    I'd be glad to host you and help you in you one week stay in Kenya. Will offer you very good safaris across the countryside as you may wish. E:aminajaci@gmail.com

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.