• Hi everyone. we are organizing 2 nights/ 3 days MARA safari any upcoming weekend this month FEB, we are looking for members who can join us either residents or non- residents. if interested you can inbox me..Cheers!
    Private_message
    My Lord....! i wish i will be free....
    Private_message
    thats great i like that cheers to you too
    Private_message
    Hi assem
    Am a tour agent and can organise for you the best safari to visit maasai mara,and i do have my members usually travel to mara.if you would like to know more just contact me at (kevin.odera@yahoo.com) for more information
    Private_message
    Hi Assem.
    am Felister Kerubo. we have a company for tours and traveling and we can organize for you the best safaris to the Masai Mara. we have camps with hot shower and its so adventures. for more info. u can see our page on Facebook. Real Blessing Big Safaris. or call +254720473969.
    Thank you.
    Private_message
    Hi Assem,
    Can you please share the details?
    date/time ?
    expenses ?
    Accommodation ?
    food ?
    transportation ?
    prerequisites ?

I'm quite intersted in and would like to know every single details.

Best regards.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.