• Hi, I am planning to visit Kenya at end of Jan, my schedule is below, pls give some advice, thx.
    1. From Kampala, Uganda to Nairobi, looking for one night to stay in Nairobi, I want to visit Karan Blixon Museum.
    2. To Aberdale national park, anyone can give me some tip for cheap lodge?
    3. To Nakuru national park to see flamingo, anyone can give me some tip for cheap lodge?
    4. To Masai mara
    5. Back to Nairobi

By the way, i am a Chinese, i am alone, if someone is interested, welcome to join me!
    Private_message
    hey Jie,
    Karen blixen museum is just some few meters from where i live,we can have great time there and may be visit Bomas of kenya later in the day(how is that?).keep in touch.cheers
    Private_message
    hey its Karen Blixen museum you can get public transport from opposite Hilton hotel in town and alight at Karen road then there are motorcycles and taxis to Karen Blixen it should cost you like 300 to the museum on either means don't know what the gate charges are there but there are some of course what day do you go i can take you 1
    Private_message
    Hi Huang,
    Thank you very much for this safari inquiry, i can assure you that you got the right people with a reputable company. This is ADVENTURE DRAGON SAFARI or www.adventuredragonsafaris.com here you can see the safari itineraries and chose at fordable budget rates.
    You can email us through our info@adventuredragonsafaris.com

Cheers,

Francis.
    Mobile: +254724207698
    Private_message
    you are welcome. i can give you company while in the city. reach me on kabinduj@yahoo.com
    Private_message
    hi, i look forward to host friends who will be in nairobi for a shorter period. i stay around kasarani area place called sunton estate. a15min to 20min drive to the capital city. i can also give guide you on how to get your tour agent. kindly call 0729324296 or email kabinduj@yahoo.com or kabindun@gmail.com you can get me more on linkin.com. welcome all.
    Private_message
    HI !! I stay in Karen& am free so i can show you around. I know the National wildlife service has quality affordable camping and i can advice a tailor made, shoe string budget safari. let me know.
    Private_message
    Am sure you get get some great travel advice from www.classicworldventures.net..they will help you all through..
    contact info@classicworldventures.net
    Private_message
    Hi Huang,we at Express Vacation Tours can get you very cheap deals.Kindly email us the details on info@expressvacationtours.co.ke or call us on +254 733 904 934
    Private_message
    你好!如果你还找在nairobi你可以逗留的地方,欢迎来我们的家。 我和我男朋友都在中国学过了,非常高兴跟你见面,聊谈!
    Private_message
    Hi Huang,

'nee-how', dont really know the spelling though :)

For your kind of plans best is you check out for other backpackers at a local backpacker in Nairobi or check out the budget safari companies in town. This range between $180 and above per day for such travels.

Best of luck on your search.

Ciao,
    Afri
    Private_message
    Huang,

Thanks for posting this. You should be using an old guide book. To start with, Flamingos lest Lake Nakuru and they are now at the nearby lake Bogoria. Instead of doing The Aberdares, why not do the nearby Ol Pejeta which is more rewarding and is also home of Rhinos and Chimps? Maasai Mara is a good place , cheap accommodation is Mara Sidai Tented Camp there. Are you taking a tour? Let me know if I can advice in regards to this.

Isaac.
    Private_message
    Hi.at outbox travels limited we can give you the best offers for tented camps and visit to all the places you have specified.Call me +254720979034 or email me on eric@outboxtravels.com
    Private_message
    welcome, i will join you

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.