• Hi

My brother and me will come to Nairobi about the 10th or 11th of january. We leave again the 13th early in the morning. We are looking for a place to stay or if you only have time for a walk or cup of coffee could it also be nice.

Best regards, Lars and Soren
    Private_message
    Sure I would appreciate get to me through email:pewambe@gmil.com we chat more
    Private_message
    hello my name is esther and am a travel consultant, i live in Nairobi I and my brother and i will be glad to welcome you in our humble place of living thankyou
    Private_message
    Sure, happy to meet for coffee/drink!
    Private_message
    Hi Lars,

Coffee sounds great.

See you guys soon!
    Private_message
    ooh thats great Lars and Soren if you come am here for you we can walk together am free
    Private_message
    hi lars and soren, my name is collins and i can host you during your stay in kenya, my contacts are +254724914104 or write me an email collymodo@yahoo.co.uk, my house is a two bedroom house mwuth a balcon and also in a nice and quite environment, please feel free to write for me
    Private_message
    Hi there,days are gone but am hoping am aint too late to communicate, Your idea sounds great,i would like to welcome you with a cup of coffee at the airport. Am working at the airport.
    Cate
    Private_message
    cup of tea would be great

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.