• hi , we (me and my friend) will go to nairobi (kenya) at 5 april to 13 april. we want to visit national park and other beautiful place in kenya. if you will join us we will glad
    Private_message
    Hi Ahmad !
    i would love to join but i will be only for few days from 18 tell 19 March
    so next time
    Private_message
    You should ,and i will be glad to show u guys a round ,i am a massage therapist and probaly u guys will have urselves relaxed before proceeding with touring ,please call or sms +254 713 47 80 53
    Private_message

My Dearest One!Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site: I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qualities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box(victoriaevans172@yahoo.co.uk) so we can know ourselves 's better. RESPECT is the key for understanding and tolerance among human beings. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Then i will send my pictures to you.Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest in my yahoo id and remain bless.
    yours miss Victoria.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.