• I am planning to have a Kenya Safari to Tsavo. I am looking for at least 8-10 people to join in for the safari. In case interested just comment we start planning for it
    Private_message
    hi, when do you exactly plan it, I can be in Kenya in the first two weeks of march
    Private_message
    Hi Ayshah,
    Welcome 2 kenya and will be glad to show you around our beautiful country.please visit our website.www.travelhousetours.com and drop me an email at info@travelhousetours.com.will be glad to show you around and to host you.
    Regards,
    Gracie.
    Private_message
    I am planning to go over the Easter but can work on something over that time can talk inbox me your address Agnieska
    Private_message
    it would be nice if you gave us cost estimates and a date to work with.i would love to come if its on a good budget
    Private_message
    After consultation with friends and Agnieszka Rybaczyk have decided the trip will be on the second week of march 15th till 17th March that's okay for everyone. I am working on the budgets
    Private_message
    Hey Eva after seeing your respond I went to do research and have got 1. For residents it will cost Kshs. 15000 per person and non residents Kshs. 20000 per person exclusives meals. (Park fees, tour Nissan and car)
    Private_message
    Dont you think 20000 is expensive for 2 days safari?
    Private_message
    that is very expensive though.i got three days and two nights safari to Amboseli at 22500 all inclusive.
    Private_message
    Emrah the expensive thing is entrance fee for non residents and which is 3 days safari and 2 nights
    Private_message
    So since a number of us have said Kshs. 20,000 is expensive is it okay for us to pick a normal but comfortable nissan which per day will cost around 4000 per day, 2000 for thedriver
    Private_message
    I am still working on finding a mmuch cheaper rate than that but a major challenge is for the non residents fingers crossed
    Private_message
    Have you the dates of travel please as i would like to join but i cant promise till i am sure of the dates.
    Private_message
    hello madam ayshah mshe this is sheena tours group and we will be more than glad to host and also organize you and your group a good and safer transport at an affordable rate for more information write an email to ruth@sheenatravelgroup.co.ke or call on +254733645050/727397739/0202222247
    Private_message
    I will arrive 23-March-13. If it will manage during those day i will also interested.
    my mail is majunjua@hotmail.com

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.