• I arrive at the convenient hour at 1 a.m. on 23 March at the Kenyatta airport. This is my first time to Nairobi. I have a tent - where do people recommend sleeping? All of the campsites seem to be run by tour operators. I had most of my valuable stolen so am on a tight budget.

If anyone has a garden or floorspace to offer - or recommendations of a decent campsite - I would appreciate it.

Best,
    Jacob
    in Ouagadougou
    Private_message
    Hi Jacob, lol very difficult camping in Nairobi. the best is to find a place at the YMCA for the first night if you dont have a host. a taxi is available at the airport at a price.
    yea, still ask why airlines arrive at those odd hours but i guess its the price that one pays.......
    i would have welcomed you at my place but i will be on the way to the coast, leaving on the 22.03.
    Hope you find a host, and be careful in a big city, its like most big cities in the world..........
    take care

Tini
    Private_message
    there arr so many places you can camp. in nairobi.meru,isiolo samburu game park. caping in tne wild a good secure places.take a pick
    Private_message
    Hello Jacob, i am posting you a number of camping grounds and their contacts.
    1. Acacia camp -
    2. Wildebeest camp ..kibera road off ngong road
    3. Rowallans camp - the cheapest of all less than 5 dollars
    Private_message
    Hi. Jacob there is so many places you can camp in Nairobi.. the best place i now like Baringo,Naivasha and Naivasha is the best place.. your much welcome any time and any moment even Nairobi i now some places you can camp

Thanks
    Grace
    Private_message
    sorry buddy if you don't get a host just hola me ill give you ma no
    Private_message
    Hallo and wellcome,i live near the airport and can offer you a place...if interested drop me a message or samykm2003@yahoo.com
    Private_message
    Hi Jacob,Naivasha is the best camping site.
    good day

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.