• I want to come Nairobi for 3 nights on 9th April 2013. I need to learn african culture and food.
    Private_message
    That is wonderful, you are welcomed
    Private_message
    Hi Vikas
    You most welcome to Nairobi Kenya, yes i can host you as long as you want, just take a look of my profile and if you like let me know.
    thank you
    Regards
    Anderson.
    Private_message
    Will hook you up with ladies to help you around and with the awesome reverbrating provoking primitive culture.Contact:ciatluxtravel@gmail.com(call+254712483612)
    Private_message
    Thank you and you are welcome just check on this website for a budget safari and accommodation www.downtownbackpackers.co.ke
    Private_message
    Hi am Eric.
    i am a tour and travel manager with Outbox travels limited.We are specialized in all safaris from the budget to lodges and all the tented safaris.
    For more info you can reach us on +254(020)2593131/33 or +254720979034 and speak to Eric or send us an email and the locations you will want to visit so that we can prepare you the most exclusive and enjoyable safari in Kenya.
    We will take you to the cultural sites and you will enjoy the african food
    Eric

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.