• i want to hold a couch surfing party for all members to met and have fun together it will be free of charge can anyone advice me on how to go about it
    Private_message
    A good venue + A great theme + food + music...

Bring it on!

Private_message
    We love party dear. Guarav just answered your question.... oooh 'booze' is missing in the list!
    Bring it on
    Private_message
    Yeeees......tell us the intended venue then we can suggest activities please
    Private_message
    I will be happy to join you guys, please include several cold Tuskers and nyama choma!
    Private_message
    To add on to Guarav's list and booze.....this can be a 'bring a bottle' party or if you willing you can throw for us all....hehehe!!! Bring it on!!!! All the best with this...
    Private_message
    Great idea. Thank you so much for the offer! Just keep in mind the other CS activities that are going on and set a date that does not clash with anything. Then invite people. Let us know the theme if there is one and why you are holding the party. The only thing in Kenya that people worry about is when people offer great stuff there is a suspicion of an ulterior motive, so be clear, transparent and go for it.
    Private_message
    let us know the date/time and place, will be glad to join...
    Private_message
    that is a good i dear when you are arranging it please dont forget to contact me i have never gone to any
    Private_message
    Lv the sound of nyama choma!ope more ladies will come through.lets do ths!!
    Private_message
    AFRI HIPPIE, wow the man is back.
    Eric, Sammy, come on join and post on BW too. I started a group there for us. you 2 should be moderators there too. http://www.bewelcome.org/groups/1272
    Private_message
    hi all !! Am new here n wd love to meet you all.cheerz!!
    Private_message
    all depends on the venue..the rest can be worked around with the people coming. I would suggest somewhere out of town not far.....and wild :)
    Private_message
    check venue+ number of people + your food budget drinks both soft and the other drinks type of people you would like for the party. after all that don't forget to include me because i like partying
    Private_message
    HELLO, MY NAME IS BONI FROM ARUSHA IM ARTIST SIGN AND I DEAL WITH DRAWING AND PAINTING IN THE STREETS.I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN WITH YOU IN YOUR JOURNEY.PLEASE JOIN WITH ME

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.