• Im going to nairobi Jan 29th, any photographer going or living there to do a photographic safari?
    Private_message
    hey Jorgo. I'm going from Jan 20th until Feb 3rd. what about you?
    Private_message
    I have a safari offer cheaply one of my friend is offering and I need 6 guys really maybe interested let's discuss here to Tsavo national park
    Private_message
    I know lots of photographers i can link you up with the here !
    Private_message
    hi;check out Till till.muellenmeister@gmx.de he a nice chap and great works and connect here.

cheers
    Afri
    Private_message
    Helo i am a photographer maybe you could catch up with me on 0715793537.
    Cool
    Private_message
    Kindly contact us on info@expressvacationtours.co.ke and we shall link you up with a group for photography.Fred
    Private_message
    I will also stay in Nairobi, and will arrive on 30th January, I like streetphotography, but i am not a professional. hope to see you
    Private_message
    Helo Michael would you want me to come and pick at the airport please let me know.we will take nice pictures which type of camera do you use.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.