• Some friends and I will be traveling through Nairobi next week, any suggestions on sights or things to do? Any would be great.

Cheers,
    Richard
    Private_message
    Make a point of watching Nairobi Half Life, go for a picnic at ololua or visit sagana rapid falls for kayaking, white water rafting and all water related activities... Totally depends on how long you have.
    Private_message
    Hi Richard,
    Thank you very much for this request, to be sure with things to do in Nairobi and more secured, check our www.adenturedragonsafaris.com or call Francis on +254724207698

Cheers,

Francis.
    Private_message
    Hey Richard,

Gypsies is great for a night out at the weekend!

Cheers, K
    Private_message
    Karura forest is always something for a zero budget. The night life also is a must. If you have the chance a drive up Limuru is scenic and quite something...
    Private_message
    sent you as Eric previously :)
    Private_message
    Please visit http://travelershouseshare.kbo.co.ke/ under Excursion/Trips around you will get an insight of what to look for also
    budget accommodation available and free tour guiding around Nairobi
    Private_message
    hello Richard my name is esther and am a travel and tours consultant and i live in Nairobi and i will be very glad to host you, here in nairobi there many activities to do like safari in nairobi national park, carnivore dinner which is also known as haven of game meat and alot more you are welcome.
    Private_message
    Hello Richard ,
    There many things to do in Nairobi like Nairobi National Park ,Animal Orphanages,Nairobi Safari walk,and many more activities in Nairobi .For more info contact ngracendungu@yahoo.com

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.