• We are a couple from Germany and travel after 1 week volunteer job as photo and film teacher in Mathare Slum's (Nairobi) to Mombasa. We like to meet people during travel and would love to know more about Kenya's culture. We have a host on the 31.06.2012 but we are interested what other people do, how do you like to celebrate the new year? I´m also a photographer, so if you have some ideas for taking awesome culture or nature photos, please... i would love if you let me know!!! ^_^
    Private_message
    Are you sure of your date as in 31.06. 20112? would love to join for the photo and film classes.
    Private_message
    Jambo am more than willing to join you all as from Malindi and also Mombasa and the culture there is fantastic really. If interested let me know can organise for you guys a safari to
    Private_message
    jambo sana,
    i have been looking for guys like you(photographers) there so much to see here in maasai land.may be you guys will love to meet some maasai community and learn some few things from them.take care
    Private_message
    hey how you, i would love to meet you i work in nairobi.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.