• we will go to nairobi at 5 april to 13 april.
    we want visit nice place and nature in kenya.
    we will be glad if you join us
    Private_message

My Dearest One!Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time,I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you on this site: I was impressed when i saw your profile and decided to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qualities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box(victoriaevans172@yahoo.co.uk) so we can know ourselves 's better. RESPECT is the key for understanding and tolerance among human beings. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Then i will send my pictures to you.Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest in my yahoo id and remain bless.
    yours miss Victoria.
    Private_message
    you are most welcome friends...if you need advice or someone to take you around holla...
    Private_message
    Hello, my name is Nancy, I specially welcomes you on this social network, as i came across your profile now on this Site. So I decided to stop by an let you know that I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something special i want to discuses with you, but I find it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail.(nancy_duk50@yahoo.com) So we can get to know each other better,and i will give you my pictures and also tell you more about me OK, you can contact me through my e-mail id Is, (nancy_duk50@yahoo.com) best regard, Nancy.
    Private_message
    hi am fredrick from nakuru kenya, any want help on safari in kenya i can help you for well budget safari and also accomadation on nice but cheap hotels in nakuru also we new safari for new product of safari fishing on trout fishing and game drive your welcome here for information email at kimanfredrick3@gmail.com
    Private_message
    It's sad that 3 out of these 4 posts are not relevant at all. Anyways Ahmad, hope you'll have a wonderful time in Kenya! :)
    Private_message
    You are most welcome friends to our peaceful nation Kenya. Am known as Edward Wilttohns Ndari, working with Kenya Slum youth Development Organization. We mainly deal with youths from the slums in giving them free Basic ICT skills. You can visit us so that we may as well have tinme with these less fortunate young men/women of the nation. For more inmformation, please write me a mail on

ewilttohns@gmail.com
    Private_message
    I can join as a tourguide.
    Private_message
    hello.. this is brian. I'll be glad to join you guy(s) especially when we tour the Maasaimara i.e if you love nature wild scenes,animals and unique maasai culture.and also you can get budget rate accomodation as i stay 3hrs from the main park.To Get me, please show interest then we plan on how to hook up. i'll inbox you my phone no and email address..
    Private_message
    Ooh yes i will join you too
    Private_message
    am John and am doing good when you come we shall meet

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.