• Hey I'm coming to Nanjing to study at NUPT from 21Feb-09June. Just wanted to see if anybody who knows the city wants to get out and have a few drinks. Would love to go hiking in the country for a weekend as well. Just let me know
    Private_message
    Would also love to organize a hiking trip! I'll be in India from mid-February to mid-March but will be back in Nanjing after that
    Private_message
    NUPT, haha I studied there before
    Private_message
    Hiking sounds like a cool idea as the weather is warming up. can totally make it work in March!
    Private_message
    Lets go together. Small countryside is better choice,the air is not so good sometime in the downtown and even some suburbs. Waiting for other suggestions.....
    Private_message
    yea, definfietly looking to spend a couple nights in the "backcountry" around nanjing, haven't done the research yet, but Im sure there's some cool hikes in the area. I'm in Paris with my girl, but Lets Grab a brew when I get back.
    Private_message
    hello,i am a Nanjinger and maybe i can show you around Nanjing at Winter holidays ,I also have classmate who study in nupt.Maybe we can go hiking,go to climb mountains in Nanjing,if you interested.My skype:miapraying,

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.