• hy :)
    I'm julia and I am going to arrive in cape town in january and it would be great to meet some of you guys! I don't know the city and I would love to get to someone who can show me around :)

would be great to hear from you soon :)

kind regards,
    julia :)
    Private_message
    Hi Julia,
    I am not from South Africa but I am also going next january. I would like to meet people to visit the city and surroundings and know better the culture. I am from Argentina. Hope to meet you all!
    Private_message
    Hi julia
    I am living in Cape Town at the moment!!
    just let me know when you here :)
    Peace,
    Nair
    Private_message
    Heay Julia ;)
    Im from Germany and Im volunteering in Cape Town in the moment. Let me know when u will arrive here, would be nice to meet u and im sure i can show u around in cape town ;)

Cheers,
    Johanna :)
    Private_message
    i an julia,
    i am a foreigner who is living in cape town
    i begin to know the city and some good bars
    so if you want, you can contact me when you will be here
    Private_message
    Hey Julia,

I've lived in Cape Town my whole life and have just returned after 2 years of working overseas. Would love to show you around, contact me if you want :)

dee
    Private_message
    Hi Julia

I am a local in the area. If you want some someone to show you the psytrance scene and outdoorsy stuff then contact me.
    Private_message
    Hi Julia,

I live in the southern suburbs of Cape Town near Cape Point - we can get together Friday or on the weekend and do some swimming and hiking round here - I am not big on museums and stuff but you can split off to do that stuff later if you want.
    Cheers
    Hilary
    Private_message
    Hi,

Lets make a plan to meet next year when you are in CT, will show you around.

Cheersss!
    Private_message
    Hi,how are you? i can show you around Cape Town if you want? I know all the best bars & clubs as alot of my friends are managers there so i can get us in for free
    Private_message
    Be happy to show you around! PM and lets make a plan
    Private_message
    Hey Julia
    We are 2 girls and we live in cape town. We were wondering if you'd like to meet us for a drink some time and we could show you around a bit? Let us know if that sounds good to you :)
    Adelaide and Priscilla
    Private_message
    HI, join the Yoga& Hike´s in 2013.
    Check under activities. 0769811034
    merry x mas

Steffi
    Facebook ( Yoga& hike )

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.