• Hallo everyone....I needed short stay information while waiting more than 10 hours for my connecting flights....I dont really like hotels much for short stay...wanted suggestions of stay options nearby the airport? Decided to jump the fast ferry to Macau and have a fun night out before returning to the airport to catch my morning flight....never been there....give me some tips on where and what
    Private_message
    If you mean like a place for rest, then hotel seems to be the only option, or some random couches in the airport, there are places inside the airport gd for a nap. Or you can take the airrport express or bus to downtown for a short visit. takes you less than an hr for one-way.
    Private_message
    thx for the friendly reply....I have been to HK several times...no the airport well and also how easy the travelling to the city is...was thinking more like finding a couch and pay for it ...rather than booking a hotel room for just 10 hours
    Private_message
    Hong kong is too rare for space, its really hard to find a couch indeed. Plus, accumulate the fare for transport, the hotels near the airport is not a bad choice. The 4D cinema in the airport area would be a good place to spend time. And the huge shopping arcade in the airport is good for kill time too
    Private_message
    Take a trip to Tung Chung, or go and see the Big Buddha if it's a clear day! (you can get to both by bus from the airport).

Or, since you're travelling on business, chill out at the lounge airside and enjoy the free internet ;)
    Private_message
    appreciate all the help...will surely have to do something...my waiting time just increased...arrive HK now at 3pm Sunday 27th and only fly on Monday after 10am....long time to hang around...haha
    Private_message
    aaahhh....found something to do....will jump on the fast ferrry to Macau after arriving at HK airport and go have some fun...returning the next morning to catch my connecting flight...
    Private_message
    think I need to find someone that knows Macau to join me...my treat of course...any ideas where to go and what to do?
    Private_message
    You can go to see the Dancing Water, Go Kart, Massage, and Sands, and enjoy some Portuguese food ,etc
    Private_message
    Thx Sammy....I''ll give it a try and see
    Private_message
    Macau is very small, you could explore much in a day! Could go to church or light house on top of the mountain, give you whole macau view.
    Private_message
    very nice....I have looked at the fast ferry schedule directly from the airport and can easily jump on after arrival....then stay at Macau until the next morning and get back again before my connecting flight....what is the weather like in HK at the moment?...very cold or ok?
    Private_message
    off to Du Bai with Emirates tomorrow...then connecting to HK arriving Sunday around 3pm...looking forward
    Private_message
    Hallo Astrid...thx for the friendly reply...I have sent you a message

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.