• Hello all

According to forecast, in the next few days the weather will be as sunny and warm as last friday.

I'm thinking of going out of the city on wed and thursday and head maybe to Sai Kung, tai long wan, tai mo Shan or Stanley, nor decided yet.

Is anyone up for it? :)
    Private_message
    Hey Nellie!
    I'm in HK until the 3rd, would love to join you for a hike to Tai Mo Shan on the 1st or 2nd. Do you have a local HK number?
    Private_message
    Hello all!! Sorry it took me time today to answer. Hangover whatever lool!! :)
    So are you still in for the trip?
    We can meet at the MTR tomorrow around 10-11 and then head to the new territories and start the trail. My plan is to sleep there and come back on Thursday. There's many hostels and campsites so it'll be easy to find a place to sleep.

Let me know by tomorrow morning.
    I don't have a chine phone number but I'm sure that we'll recognize each other at the MTR station with our big backpacks ;-)
    Private_message
    Hi Nellie,

My couchsurfer Katharina would like to join you. But which MTR station is it exactly? So she can make sure to be there at 10am.
    Private_message
    Let's meet at the exit D1 of central MTR station (across the street of Mark and Spencer or next to Abercrombie ). Let's get there at 10:30am. We'll then take the train to diamond hill. Then a bus to sai Kung. And the adventure will start at that point. I'll check couchsurfibg tomorrow morning before leaving around 10am to know how many people we need to wait for at the station.
    Private_message
    Got it! katharina is coming. Her no. is 56034036. Please give her a call if you guys can't find her :) enjoy the day!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.