• Hello all! I'm new to CS! Just arrived in Hong Kong and would be very happy to see some fellow travellers and locals on CS!! I'm here until around Chinese New Year. I have some family here, but I don't know my way around! It would be awesome if I could meet some awesome people who do!!!
    Private_message
    I can show u the city if u're still free. msg me(:
    Private_message
    I'm here until Chinese New Year as well and arrived two weeks ago. Of course I don't know too much about the city yet. But if you're interested in exploring the city and/or its nightlife with another traveller as well, I'd be happy if you'd message me! :)
    Private_message
    I'm back in HK then and would be happy to hang with you and show you around. Msg me.
    Private_message
    Hello! I forgot to check this page sorry! That all sounds great! I've messaged yee! My local number is 5137-4104 :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.