• Hello everybody!!!!
    I am writting you because we are in a big emergency!!!!!!!
    We are two french people (20 and 22 years old) looking for a host on the 31st of december! We booked an hostel but at the last minute they told us that they didn't have any room left for us :( but our bus back to Xiamen is on the 1st so we are in trouble :-/// We would be so grateful if you can host 2 really nice and friendly people for 1 night? Also we would be really happy to spend the New year s eve with you to make us discover Hk's nightlife!!!
    My number is +8613003975436 (chinese number)
    THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH :-)
    Bastien and Hélène

Ps: we live in Xiamen, so we will be very happy to host you back when you come (only about 600 HKD) by nightbus to come!!! This is a beautiful city with palms and sea !!)
    Private_message
    you two can drop by if you dun mind that you wld be surrounded by 6 of my cats sometimes..=)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.