• Hello Everybody! We're two guys from Sweden ending our 4 months of Asian adventures in Hong Kong. We'll be there for two nights, 15th and 16th. Is someone interested in hosting us, or if you don't have room just hang out a bit? It would be real fun to meet someone living there.

We don't have any fixed plans for Hong Kong but I we want to do some sightseeing, eat some good food and drink some beer (Is Tsing Tao the main beer down there aswell?)

All the best!
    Sven and Johan
    Private_message
    hej Sven och Johan,
    can't host u guys but up for food and beer, yeah I say Tsing tao is the best out there, ha en bra resa!
    Private_message
    same here , cant host but would love to hang around and have drinks together.
    Private_message
    seems u guys still have not found a couch, though i can't host u too. but if u guys are ok, I would also like to have a drink together!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.