• Hello HKCsurfers,

Smiles. I'm coming from Vienna, Austria for a rather business trip from April 1-6, but I'm very interested in meeting people from HK and even travelers on a visit.

Its always fun to meet new people, hang around and explore the city. Invitations to party / clubbing/ events are most welcome as well :-)

FellowCsurfers
    Saransh
    Private_message
    hey saransh,

i will be around till 2 april...we could meet up for some food stuff!
    Private_message
    Hey!! I can do april 3-5. If you have some amazing plan do let me know!!
    Private_message
    Hi Caney and Olya. I sent you a pm.
    Private_message
    Hey there, I can join too!!
    Private_message
    okay, so when I'm there, I'll write you. Anybody else interested to meet or party?
    Private_message
    yessss meet n party! :)
    Private_message
    Yes, I would like to join too!
    Private_message
    Hey bro I'm coming for a few days.. first time in HK and im game for some action with ya'll :)
    Private_message
    Many people definitely good for a party atmosphere. Best would be people send me pm and I will reply, and once I'm there we catch up.
    Private_message
    Hey all

I'll be in HK from the 3rd - 6th .... Definitely up for sightseeing and partying

Cheers
    Private_message
    Seems we are a good number of people now. Keep in touch. Anybody else wants to join?
    Private_message
    hey guys.
    I am living in Hong Kong, studying for bachelors of engineering at hong kong uni, I can also join in..it always fun to meet new people..
    Private_message
    I and my friend will be in Hong Kong from the 3rd to 5th April. We would like to join to you too

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.