• Hello!!! I'm a film student from Poland. I'm coming to Hong Kong for a student film festival and I'm willing to find some people with who I could talk on skype or via mail before my arrival. I'm going to be only a week 23-29th April. I'm having a crazy idea of making a short documentary portraying my visit to Hong Kong and people I would meet. Please write to me...I wish to meet you and help me with makig a portrait of a city ! ! !
    Private_message
    Hey! I've just been here for 4 weeks, I'll be living and working for one year as an au pair at a Dutch Expat Family. Give me a message to meet up, maybe I'll know my way a little bit more around then :)
    Private_message
    hi there , im studying creative media . i really interested in your idea! please contact me
    Private_message
    Welcome to hk, first what would you like to document on? I am very interested at street photography n documentary. inbox if you want some exchange of ideas

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.