• Hello!
    I'm gonna be staying in Hong Kong for a couple of months. Have been here for only 3 days. Looking for a party buddy :)
    Private_message
    Tomorrow would have a cycling party (Wednesday) http://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/MQCR8P

and
    Saturday in Kowloon would have our CS meeting as well. http://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/N0LEEK
    you are welcome to join
    Private_message
    I'm visiting from 28th to 4th. I'm visiting alone and am looking for people to hang out with and visit the tourist spots. If you like, we could meet up in HK. It would be my first visit to HK too, so I won't be much help in guiding you, but the more the merrier! :)
    Private_message
    hey. i'm visiting from the 27th to march 2. let's go explore together if you want!
    Private_message
    Hey, I arrive in HK on March 1st for a 3 month placement with Cathay Pacific. I know absolutely nobody in HK yet so would be pleased to join for some exploring
    Private_message
    hi am in hong kong to were abut you ,,and when you lookin on patying
    Private_message
    am available for party or a drink this weekend ,
    Private_message
    Hey! I live on Lamma Island. I'm new, too.
    Private_message
    i go to have drink with friends almost every Friday, you can find me if you need a company :)
    Private_message
    Hi can I join you? I will stay near the party street.
    Private_message
    Who's up for partying tonight?
    Private_message
    I am!

Just hit me up if u are still going out tonight :)
    Private_message
    what about wan chai? :)
    Private_message
    there is lady's night in wan chai, but I don't mind going to Lan Kwai Fong either. Just let me know whoever is up for going out tonight! cheers

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.