• Hello! Im looking for people to hang out with and do fun stuff with in Hong Kong! I just got here so id be interested in checking out the sites of the city. Let me know!
    Private_message
    welcome to HK! how're u doing these days? i'm a local here:) love to meet new ppl! how long u gonna stay in hk? let me know you schedule maybe we can meet up! i work on weekdays until 7:30pm so for the rest of the time. i can show u around n hv some good food!
    Private_message
    will you guys hang out at central tonight?i would love to grab a drink
    Private_message
    central sounds fun :) ill try to make my way there tonight
    Private_message
    Let's hang out next week!
    Private_message
    Ok Fion, sounds good! Like monday?
    Private_message
    Hey, how long will u stay here? i would love to show u around but i am currently out of town, would be back at Apr 1 :-)
    Private_message
    Hey Chris, welcome! Like all the above, happy to hang out with fellow CSer and show you some parts of Hong Kong. Available weekday after work or weekends :)
    Private_message
    cool sounds great, lets all meet tonight at the kowloon event. let meet and have a few drinks! t
    tracy, only here until the 31st :(

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.