• Hey all! I'm here in Hong Kong since two weeks and I just moved to Sheung Wan (I'm staying here for another month).
    I absolutely love going out and I'd really appreciate meeting some new people, both locals and travellers. So if anybody here is up for some awesome nights in Lan Kwai Fong, Soho, Wan Chai, Tsim Sha Tsui etc. just let me know! :)
    Private_message
    woha! I am now in Shenzhen and will leave from Hong kong airport on the 28th. I though I'd go there on Friday to visit and stay for the weekend, so if you want we can meet and visit Hong Kong, go out etc! Your are welcome to come over to Shenzhen too!
    Private_message
    Hi julia!

Me and my 2 friends (girls) will be in HK on the 21st till 24th of jan of vacation. I was hoping you could shows us some local bars or some place that we could hangout during the night. Here is my email mamjatan@gmail.com Cheers!

Paulo
    Private_message
    tonight C.S gathering in kowloon side
    Private_message
    hi there i'll be in hk 22-27jan, looking for someone whos up for some drinking and experiencing the nightlife in hk too because my travel companions arent too interested in that. It'll be great if we could go together and if theres any others who are interested too! pm me/ email me at illuminance_glow_shine@hotmail.com ?? ^^
    Private_message
    hi.im.sanjula.im local hk people.if u wanna hang out.u can find me.:)
    Private_message
    Hello I'm Kevin,26 years old from china,I will be in hongkong this satuday and sunday(Jan 26th and 27th).hope to find a host in hongkong for just one night.we can talk a lot of things.Thanks in advance.
    Private_message
    Hey there Julia. Well, Ill be visiting hong kong next month, with a friend of mine. The two of us. We are looking for a place to stay near Tsim Sha Tsui, because one of our friend is studying at CUHK. So I was wondering is your couch open from the 10/02/13 till the 14/02/13?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.