• Hey, Dim ah?? I've been living in HK for just over 6 months, and have only now begun learning Cantonese. Need to find people to practise with, perhaps once-a-week, in the evenings or at the weekend. Basically, meet up, talk some nonsense in Cantonese/English, and have a beer or two.

Let me know if you're interested!
    Private_message
    hi jack.
    i'm a cantonese and i want to practice my english too
    Private_message
    Let's have a small group meeting then?
    Private_message
    This is definitely a good way to learn lanuage, I am in! Please let me know if it start.
    Private_message
    Hi Jack,

Let's do it~!

Cheers
    Private_message
    Hey everyone - thanks for a great response! I was expecting one or two, at the most, but as we have 5 on the thread and a few more in private messages maybe we could all meet up one night?

I'll send each of you a private message, and we'll take it from there!

Thanks
    Private_message
    Hi Jack,

Count me too if you want one more, hahaa

Private_message
    Hi everyone, I m interested too! Let's meet up:)
    Private_message
    Hi everyone --

Not everyone has What's App, so I think it's better to talk in the thread. I'm thinking about organising a get-together tomorrow night (Friday 15th). (slightly short notice, I know, sorry).

Basically, it's just getting together face-to-face to figure out what everyone wants to do, and then hopefully we can sort a plan and routine out going forward.

I'm thinking if we can find a nice quiet place, outside, where we can take our own drinks (drinking a few beers is a must for me, but don't feel you need to drink!). So... let's have some suggestions from you guys...? I live on Kowloon side, so Kowloon park is my suggestion, but I'm happy to meet in Central or wherever. I'm also thinking from half 8pm onwards, as i'm assuming most of us have to work etc.

Let's hear what you have to say!
    Private_message
    Kowloon Park is cool! I suggest West Kowloon Park as well as we can sit down on the grass having a few drinks and talk, if we do it at daytime.
    Private_message
    Kowloon park is fine for me, I will join the group at about 9:30 pm.
    Private_message
    Jack and all those interested,

I am ok tomorrow night.

Let's fix it. Meet you guys 15/3 20:30 Kowloon Park Sports Center's McDonald. We may move to other place afterwards. Jack, OK?

My Mobile91225927

Private_message
    Hey guys,
    I am on a short HK trip and really expected a lot from it.
    only 8days days left for me here and I wanted to explore best out of this city.
    Seriously need your help and want to meet you guys as I am not a habitual to travel alone .

Cheers!!
    Adi
    Private_message
    I am okay tmr night too !
    Private_message
    Sorry to tell I got date with me friend.
    Count me in next time!
    Private_message
    Hi everyone. Just to confirm, we are netting at 9pm at macdonalds in kowloon park... My number is 5330 1266 just in case you can't find us.
    Private_message
    Yo Everyone. I'm thinking of organising another get together, this Friday...

Who's interested?

It would be at roughly the same time (9pm) -- and I'm open to suggestions about locations, as I appreciate that those who came to the last social came from far, far away!

Private_message
    I think i can help im a local hk student
    also looking for practice
    But im only free on thus night this week
    Private_message
    hey jack i'll in this friday too!! It's really fun to teach cantonese!

michelle's ifc podium suggestion is good!
    Private_message
    Hi, I can teach you Cantonese and mandarins
    Private_message
    Outdoor on IFC is a great shout. 9pm. Done. See you all there.

Private_message
    I can teach you cantonese! (:
    Private_message
    Hey, i am in to teach u cantonese and mandarin? and, btw, u speak some french? thats cool! can we practise french as well?
    Private_message
    hey jack,nice to meet you:) I can teach u Cantonese including foul languages haha,let's find a time to meet up.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.