• Hey everyone! I'm moving to Hong Kong this Friday and will be staying anywhere from 1-3 months. I've already got a place to stay, but I only know one or two people who live in Hong Kong so am hoping to make a few more friends in HK as quick as I can. Anyone interested in helping introduce me to the city?

I'm a designer/programmer, and speak English/Spanish, in case that's a common interest for anyone.
    Private_message
    Hi NIck! I'm not living in HK but i will visit it from this friday till tuesday. I don't know anybody there, so it's more or less the same situation than you.

If you don't mind to meet with me and help each other to introduce the city, you can count on me.

By the way, I'm spanish, so if you wanna practise it, you will be welcome :)

Anyway, good luck in HK!
    Private_message
    Hi Nick, nice to meet you. I am a student and relatively free on week days, I can show you some place in Hong Kong. As I plan to go stay in different country after I graduate from college, I really want to meet you and know how to get jobs during the period of travel. I can teach you mandarin and cantonese if you want to.
    Private_message
    Hi,Nick.I am from Hong Kong:-)and we can explore Hong Kong together!

btw,i ve just started to learn Spanish:P
    Private_message
    Welcome move to Hong Kong! If you interested to meeting some new friends to hang out. Please drop me an email to rossyip@yahoo.com.hk

Ross
    Private_message
    Hey Nick,

If you want to meet up to chat (preferably in English, I am a little rusty on my Spanish...) or be shown around the city I'll be more than happy. I'm in Hong Kong for February with little to do.

Of course, if you need help settling in I'll be more than happy to help, as will other CSers I am sure!

Let me know!

Henry
    Private_message
    hi,nick,i am a product design student from Hong Kong.
    feel free to contact me if you want to hang out :)
    we can hang out with other CSers

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.