• hey guys. i'll be in HK with a few friends in a fortnight. we're staying at Causeway Bay. anyone wants to hang out and visit the sites together?
    Private_message
    hey manish. i agree! the more the merrier! i'm planning to meet up with some guys from CS too, it would be nice to meet new friends!
    Private_message
    hi kris- im gonna be in hk end of this month too- would love to hangout with you if you like too-
    inbox me if its ok with you toox
    Private_message
    @jas and @andhika - it would be cool to hangout and explore the city together! but we'll be going to Macau on the 1st. keep in touch

@manoj - we'll be in HK only until the 2nd. if you've time then, i can hangout. let me know
    Private_message
    Hi!
    I am in Hongkong 27.2. - 6.3.
    I'd be happy to meet other CS there.
    Cheers
    Andreas
    Private_message
    cool!. we're planning to go to the usual touristy stuff though. on feb 27, we'll be doing The Peak in the afternoon and then Symphony of Lights and then the night markets in mongkok in the evening. PM me if you have the same plans!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.