• Hey guys!

Just booked my whirlwind 4 day trip to Hong Kong and in the mist of excitement (and the price) didn't realise the full extent of my 0050 arrival time at Hong Kong airport.

Has anyone got any advice as to what I can do? As a Last resort can I sleep at the airport?
    Private_message
    Maybe I will sleep at the airport, too. I will arrive at 10:20
    Private_message
    There is night bus running in HK. But the thing is if you have a couch. For easy memory, the train and bus for day service is until mid-night, then there is only bus or taxi for night.
    Hey, which day do you come? I work in airport, maybe able to see you two and give help.
    Private_message
    Hi yee!
    Im arriving in Hong Kong on 8th march. Will you be working this late?
    Private_message
    Hi Kaylie and Yong Wei,

I will probably be in the same situation as you both but I arrived a day later than you guys, on 08th March at about 20:55 and I intend to sit at the airport till the next morning before catching a taxi to town area.

Hope our stay at the airport will be good... Cheers....
    Private_message
    8Mar, i have the classroom training in Kowloon Tong, not in the airport. Maybe i can show you around. Or maybe you can join my birthday gathering (not sure if happens.) Send you more message later.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.