• Hi, all the travelers and locals!!!!
    I'm a college student, travelling SE asia for one and half months, heading to HK on Mar. 5, and staying there for 5days!
    FINALLY!!!!!!! For me, HK has been one of the most curious city and I've heard the city is full of wonders from all the ppl who already visited the city, so, I'm literally can't wait for it!!!!!!!! But just a one little thing I concern is.... I heard HK is a bit expensive city, and as a student, I think I can't afford the accommodation there. So I'm looking for a place I can stay. Of course not all 5days, just a night is also ok :) it's totally up to you, friend!! Now I'm travelling Myanmar, and it's really hard to use the internet here. But I'm flying to Thailand on 22nd, and then hopefully, since then I'll be online.
    If you can't offer a place, that's fine. just- let's hang out :)
    but......please..... help me if you can X)!!
    have a nice dayyyyy all of you! See you in HK!!!!!!
    Private_message
    hi! gyeongmin!
    Nice to meet you!
    Welcome to Hong Kong!
    Let's hang out together if you don't mind :)
    feel free to contact me
    Wish you all the best~
    Private_message
    hello ^^
    I am a university student in HK.
    Nice to meet you.
    It is sad that I can't offer a place to you to stay overnight.
    However, I can show you the HK and we can hang out together .
    By the way, I like Korea very much .
    Feel free to contact me .
    Good Luck !
    Private_message
    That sounds good if we can hang out to look around. But what would you love to do in Hong Kong?
    My suggestion is eating eating and eating besides sightseeing!!! Coz HK is a food paradise!
    Contact me!
    Private_message
    hellooo am new to hong kong

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.