• Hi Couchsurfers! I'm in a kind of an emergency situacion, I will arrive at 7pm to Hong Kong and will stay untill the 31. And I haven't find a host or a hostel. I'm travelling alone and it's my first time in Hong Kong. I really don't know what to do. I'm thinking of sleeping today at the airport but I don't know where the other days. If someone knows about and afordable and nopt creepy hostal or if someone can host me 1 night or let me leave my luggage in your house. Well, everything is good for me.

Thank you for your help!!!

Maria
    Private_message
    Hello Maria,

Unfortunately, i can't host you, but if you are interested to hanging out , please let me know.

Cheers,
    Jessica
    Private_message
    What is your hostel budget? Will you think about to stay in Chungking/Mirador Mansion?? There are lots of affordable hostels.
    Private_message
    Jessica It would be awesome if we could meet!! Evy everyone has told me Chungking/Mirador Mansion is not a good idea, that's dangerous.. what do you think about that? Is it really like that?
    Private_message
    Hey Maria,
    I'm in the city for a couple of days too facing similar problems :) I have found one night in a youth hostel. They had no more room from the 30st on, but they may still have some for tonight and tomorrow. Thats the address:

Hong Kong - Jockey Club Mt. Davis
    Top of Mt Davis Path
    off Victoria Road, Kennedy Town
    Hong Kong

Tel. (852) 2817 5715
    info@yha.org.hk

for the night of the 30th I'm thinking of maybe booking a hotelroom for one night. I found a good, nicely located one for 1200 HKD a night. Which is not much more than most of the dorm prices for the days around New years. So if you're desperate and don't mind spending 60€ for a night we could share a room.

I'm sure it'll all turn out an amazingly good experience! :)

cheers
    Marie

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.