• Hi everyone! I love to write (fiction, poetry, essays, whatever), but I hate to write in isolation. I'm looking to start up a writing workshop group, where we'd meet say once a week, share each other's work, and give each other comments. Is anyone interested?
    Private_message
    That's a great idea! Too many drinking & dinning meetups on CS. 100% support!
    Private_message
    Sure. I write too and would love to learn from others. I am free from 2nd week of Jan though. Let me know if its okay then.
    Private_message
    Great idea!! I will be away the next couple of weeks but I will join you when back!!
    Private_message
    sounds interesting. I don't write in English though. But I would like to join if available :)
    Private_message
    Oh man, I'm excited to see there's interest! I guess a significant portion of the people won't be available for a little while, so maybe we can start trying workshops in a little while. Before then, though, perhaps those of us who are around can get together as fellow writers and enthusiasts! :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.