• Hi everyone,
    I'm Kata from New York, and I'll be coming to HK for 10 days starting next week.
    Would anyone be available to show me around some of the more uncommon places to visit? Any suggestions for camping/hiking as well are also appreciated!
    I'm also open to meeting other CSers from different countries :)
    If we do get to hang out, I speak a bit of Cantonese, but I also promise to give you good tips for music or visits to New York!
    Hope to see you all soon!
    Kata
    Private_message
    Hey Kata,
    Unfortunately, I think I will be of town for Easter when you arrive. Camping in HK is great and EASY. There are tons of places to go. Check out this website. http://www.afcd.gov.hk/english/country/cou_vis/cou_vis_cam/cou_vis_cam_cam/cou_vis_cam_cam.html

If you don't have your own gear, I might suggest camping at Tai Long Wan (Big Wave Beach) in Sai Kung. Its part of the Maclehose hiking trail (section 2). Its about a 2 hour hike in and takes you to a really great beach where you can rent a tent. If you are interested, I can try to get more info on that place for you.
    Private_message
    I dont know hong kong much, as i just got here as well. But if you're looking for someone to check out the city with, id be happy to join! im excited to see the city, so let me know!
    Private_message
    Thanks guys =) Will check out that link Ryan!
    Private_message
    Hi I'm interested in Camping over Easter, I also enjoy hiking, water sports and meeting new people!
    Private_message
    Hi Marieke,
    Maybe we can go hiking together. When are you going to be in Hong Kong?
    Private_message
    I live in HK and have time off over Easter. I'm keen to keep busy over Easter meet up with people going hiking etc... When do you arrive here? It would be fun to get a group together!
    Private_message
    Hi Marieke,
    I just arrived in Hong Kong late last night. Have to run some errands with family today, but should be free Fri, Sat, and pretty much the rest of next week.
    Where would you want to go hiking? I'm looking at Sai Kung and parts of Maclemore trail.
    I should be getting a phone number soon. Maybe we can exchange numbers via PM?
    Take care!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.