• Hi friends!! I'm going to visit Lamma island on March 28 or 29 or 30! It's soooo beautiful, can't miss it! Let me know if you want to join me!!
    PS. I'm into any other adventures too!

Much love!
    Olya.
    Private_message
    Sound awesome would love to join you on this trip.
    Private_message
    Great!!! Michael, what day?
    Private_message
    im down! i can do the 28th, how bout other people?
    Private_message
    I'm free on all this days. So you can pick a day and time that suits you best and I'm going ;)
    Private_message
    Awesome, I would like to join as well, but have to work on 28:( What about 29?
    Private_message
    Ok, 28 is fine!! Waiting for more couchsurfers to join!!
    Private_message
    Chris, can you do 29th?
    Private_message
    ya i can also o the 29 th :)
    Private_message
    Hi everyone! Im a spanish guy who is going to spend some time by my own in hong kong till next week and I was planning to go to lamma island on 29 of march after luch time (not too late off course) and spend there all the evening! It would be great If we could do it toggether! what about it? Does anybody wants to join me :D
    Private_message
    Let's go not too late because I plan to go clubbing in LKF that day!!
    Private_message
    What time would be perfect for you? Let's negotiate! :D I was planning to go there in the evening to watch the sunset and take some pictures buuuuut I'm flexible it doesn´t matter ;)

I would like to join you clubbing but I have to take a plane that night and I wouldn´t be arround hong kong again till next tuesday
    Private_message
    Watching sunset is amazing idea!! Hope others like it too!!! What time does it get dark in HK?
    Private_message
    hey, i am in hong kong and would like to join
    Private_message
    Hello everybody!

I'll be in HKG next week so I'm up for anything! So count me in please ;)
    Private_message
    For March the 29th sunset in hong kong is expected for 18:37h

I don´t know how long does the cabin cable trip, to see the Po Lin Monastery and the Tian Tan Budda area takes but I we meet for example at 14:00 at Tung Chung Station we will have like 4hours of full light before sunset wich I think is enought. What do you think?

Any clue from someone who already have been there? :D
    Private_message
    Great, i am glad I can join u, i am open to every idea. Sunset sounds cool. Lets do it:)
    Private_message
    Ok guys! We are going on 29th afternoon! Be ready! I'll keep updating you!!
    Private_message
    Hey Manu,

The 360 cable car takes around 25min but the queue is super long everyday. You better expect to queue up for 30-60min as minimum. Taking bus to Tian Tan may be faster.

Private_message
    Thank you very much for the info! but I think I'll take the car anyway because It's a great opportunity to admire the views of the island from above! so...Do we meet at 14:00h at the cable car ticket sales point? (sorry about not been more accurate but I don't know the are yet :D)

Does it work for you??
    Private_message
    Manu, I think you may have mixed up Lamma island with Lantau island. Olya is planning to go to lamma island which is a lot smaller and without the cable car or the big Buddha.

Would love to join but can make it on 30th only. Have fun guys.
    Private_message

You are so totally right...I didn't even notice it! Sorry everybody for the offtopic, I'm still going to go to Lantau, not Lamma, on that date (you know the time and the place) if anybody wants to join me

Sorry again for the inconvenience! Have a great time in Lamma island and we will see each other in Lan Kwai Fong area to have a beer during the next week ;)
    Private_message
    Hello,
    I arrived in HK last week and will be around till 12th April. Is 29th finalized for this day trip? :) If the date is still open for discussion then I can join either on 28th or on any day after 31st March. If not this time then I'm up for any other adventures too! Please keep me updated. Cheers!
    Private_message
    oyla! Im interested in LAMMA island. so the 29th works well for me. does it for you?
    WHo else can come on the 29th to Lamma island?
    Private_message
    Hi guys! We are going to LAMMA island on March 29!!! There will be about 10 (!!!!!!) people both boys and girls!! Its gonna be so much fun!!! I hope everyone is fine with watching sunset! Time is about 1-2 pm, i will update about it (and place to meet) later! You can send me your phone number if its easier for you to follow updates by phone! PS who wants to join me at night club friday night let me know too!!

Much love!
    Olya
    Private_message
    great! yes, my number is 9349 7897, let me know!
    Friday sounds fun too :^p
    Private_message
    Hey guys! :D So nice to see you people had a plan to come over my island! I live there and if you guys need any help, do not hesitate to ask :)! Helping hand is always here xx
    Private_message
    Yep 29.03, the time and sunset is fine.
    Private_message
    Hi guys!! I am interested in LAMMA island and hope to join you guys on March 29!!
    Private_message
    Looks like I'll be missing this fun trip. Have a great time guys!
    Private_message
    Ahhh my plans changed :( i cant go anymore.... its my last chance to go to Macau that day.....so i will go there.
    I hope you guys have a really fun time tho!
    Private_message
    Hey, friends! For now its 10 people from different countries!! You are so amazing!! We are meeting on April 29 at 2 pm at ferry station to Lamma! I will send messages to those who left me phone number!!!
    PS dont forget to let me know if you wanna join clubbing same night!!

Much love!
    Olya.
    Private_message
    Hey! I just saw this message, if still possible I would like to join!! Olya could you message me with any details of where to meet and the finanlized time?! :D Many thanks, hope to see you all tomorrow!!!
    Private_message
    Last chance to join us!! Pier 4, 2 pm!!
    Private_message
    wait ..im reading differnt posts now, is it on the 29th of april or 29th of march, today?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.