• Hi guys, I'm from NYC!
    I'd be spending my NYE here in amazing HK, so where is a good place to party?
    Private_message
    i am here from miami, alone. did u find places to party?
    Private_message
    I'm also looking for venues to party that day! let me know too plz :)
    Private_message
    Lan Kwai Fong for clubs or Wan Chai wild party
    Private_message
    Hi! I'm from Amsterdam and also celebrating Newyears there.. Please let me know if you find something :):)
    Private_message
    Hi, I'm gonna be in HK for NYE as well. If you know something I'd love to join!
    Private_message
    Hi all, I'm going to see Giles Peterson at the Kee Club, so feel free to come along. Tics can be found here - http://keeclub.com/hongkong/index.php/archives/1033
    Private_message
    Also check out Kennedy Town, only $40 via taxi from LKF
    Private_message
    I'm coming to Hong Kong for NYE too. Lets party together.
    Private_message
    Depends on what you want...

Lang Kwai Fong is full of places, but all are commercial music.

FLY (on Ice House Street near Lang Kwai Fong) will be Mashup/Hip Hop.

DROP (also near Lang Kwai Fong) is very "clubby" and will be doing House music.

Midnight and Co. (also near LKF) is more Techno and Deep House.

I'll be DJing at Lily & Bloom (also near LKF). Come say hello if you want. :)
    Private_message
    I am from Israel, Tel Aviv
    Also want to party and if I can find a place to stay in the city it would be nice otherwise I will just wait to the morning to come back to the village where I stayed now
    but let me know if you meet in specific place and then we can go together
    :)

Private_message
    Will be there from 29th to 1st....would be great to meet!
    Private_message
    go to Avenue of Stars to view the fireworks and countdown together with crowd of people.
    Private_message
    We will also be in HK for NYE (30/12-1/1).
    Our flight is at 8 am the 1st so our plan is to stay up until then.
    It would be nice with some company, are you guys planning to meet somewhere?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.